Careers at Sinclair
Sinclair BioResources is an industry leader with bragging rights to some of the best employees around. We are always looking for motivated, dedicated, and enthusiastic additions to our team! We continue to provide the highest quality research services due in large part to our amazing employees. Sinclair encourages continued growth and career planning by promoting internally and providing an Educational Assistance program for those employees who value knowledge as much as we do. We provide opportunities for continued education with both internal and external training. One example is encouraging our animal technicians to pursue AALAS certifications. Our company philosophy is to hire the best employees and provide them with opportunities to become exceptional. We think of ourselves as family and would love to have you join us today!
Please review the current openings below if you’re interested in becoming part of our team.
Equal Opportunity is and shall be provided for all employees and applicants for employment on the basis of their demonstrated ability and competence without unlawful discrimination on the basis of their race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status.
Sinclair BioResources offers benefits to all full time employees. Benefits are subject to employment probationary periods. Benefits packages come in three tiers, which determine amount of time accumulated for various leaves as well as retirement contributions.
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Paid Holidays (6)
- Health Insurance covered at 50% premium by company for employee, and at 25% of additional premium for spouse or children
- Dental and Vision offered, to be covered 100% by employee
- Life Insurance, if employee selects health insurance through the company then the company pays for $30,000 of life insurance for employee
- Disability Insurance offered, to be covered 100% by employee
- Supplemental Insurance offered, to be covered 100% by employee
- 401K Retirement Plan, company provides matches for employee contributions based on benefits tier and years of service
- Once your application has been submitted, Human Resources will review your submission to determine if you meet the minimum required qualifications for the position. Applicants who meet the minimum qualification will then be reviewed and ranked based on their qualifications and work experience. The most qualified applicants will be contacted via phone by Human Resources to continue on in the interview process.
- Sinclair BioResources currently utilizes several types of interviews including:
- Phone-based interviews: These are brief telephone interviews to determine qualifications and experience beyond the application.
- Preliminary interviews: These are in-person interviews with the hiring department. This can be based off-site or on-site for convenience in shadowing our facilities.
- Departmental interviews: These are in-person interviews with the hiring department. This can be based off-site or on-site for convenience in shadowing our facilities.
- Unfortunately, due to the high volume we receive, we are not able to contact every applicant that applies. We do not typically release the status of an applicant and ask that you refer to the above information regarding initial contact from Human Resources.
- Once the final candidate is identified, a member of Human Resources will contact the candidate to make a formal offer conditional upon all pre-employment screenings.